Our website address is: http://verginelectric.com
- This warranty is void in the event of misuse, alteration, faulty installation, or misapplication of the product.
- This warranty does not cover failure of product or components due to any ACT OF NATURE; lightning, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes or any other such catastrophic events.
- VERGIN does not warrant any third party products or associated hardware or their performance or suitability for use and application. Such items are provided “as-is”.
- VERGIN is not required to make replacement or loaner equipment available while Products are being repaired or replaced, or to compensate you for any in/out labor charges or expenses associated with removal, handling or re-installation of the Products.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied. VERGIN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL VERGIN BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR HANDLING OF THESE PRODUCTS. THIS SHALL INCLUDE BUT, NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCTS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, OR DOWNTIME.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL VERGIN HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR ASSOCIATED HARDWARE, OR CUSTOMER-OWNED SYSTEMS, EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE.
VERGIN must have prompt notice of any claim so that an immediate product inspection and investigation can be made. Buyer and all users shall promptly notify VERGIN of any claims, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability, or other tort or otherwise be barred from any remedy.